- 2 chicken breasts, slice them in half
- 2 medium zucchini, slice thin
- 2 cloves of garlic, mince
- ¼ cup of flour
- ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of Italian bread crumbs
1Wash clean the chicken and leave it to dry for a while. Take 4 tablespoons of the butter and melt it. Transfer the melted butter into a shallow dish. Set aside. In another shallow dish, add the Italian bread crumbs, grated parmesan cheese, and flour. Stir to mix them well. Set aside.
2Take a large skillet and melt the 2 tablespoons of the butter on it over medium heat. Meanwhile, take a slice of the chicken breast and dip it into the melted butter. Flip it to make sure both surfaces are well covered with butter.
3Take out the chicken breast slice and transfer it to the bread crumbs mixture. Press a little to make sure the mixture sticks and then flip. Press again so the other side is well covered too. Repeat it to the entire slices.
4When all the chickens are covered with the mixture, transfer it to the skillet immediately. Cook until the chicken is cooked throughout, and the outside is golden brown and crispy. Depending on the heat, it should take around 3 to 4 minutes for each side. However, it is recommended to check on the texture. It can be faster or slower. When the chicken slices are cooked, transfer it to a plate and set aside.
5Add the remaining butter into the skillet and melt it.When the butter is melted, add the minced garlic and sauté for around a minute or until it turns rather brown and it smells good. Toss the zucchini into the skillet and cook until it gets soft. Add 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese, pepper, and salt. Stir until everything is well mixed. When the zucchini is tender and the spices are well mixed, add the chicken slices back. Cook for another minute to combine and serve while it is hot.
- In alternative to 2 chicken breasts, you can also use 4 small or thin chicken breasts. It should make a perfect portion for little kids.
- If you don’t like zucchini, you can replace it with other veggies too. The best alternatives will eggplant, sweet peppers, or sliced tomatoes.