- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cook: 40 minutes
- Ready in: 50 minutes
Healthy Breakfast Blueberry Oat Crumble Bars are healthy and yummy bars with fruity flavors. It comes very handily so you may bring this anywhere you want and enjoy this anytime you want. Choose the gluten-free ingredients with no additional oil to make this as healthy as you want. Thus, no need to worry about getting calories after eating these bars.
How to make Healthy Breakfast Blueberry Oat Crumble Bars
Within less than an hour, you can make several squares of Healthy Breakfast Blueberry Oat Crumble Bars. These homemade breakfast bars are easy and simple to make. What you have to do is simply follow the instructions below from the beginning until the end.
For the Blueberry Filling:
- 400 gr frozen blueberries, then thaw them down
- 30 g or 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
For the Crust:
- two ripe bananas, medium sized
- 200 gr rolled gluten-free oats
- 200 grams oat flour, choose the gluten-free flour
- two teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 30 gr or 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 30 gr or 2 tablespoons of olive oil
To make the Blueberry filling:
- To make the blueberry filling, you need to prepare a small bowl and thaw the frozen blueberries in it. After that pout two tablespoons of ground flaxseed in it. Then, you may set this aside to use later while you are preparing for other ingredients.
To make the Crust:
1Prepare a large mixing bowl and mash the bananas with a fork. Then. Mix the mashed bananas with other ingredients, like rolled oats, oat flour, ground cinnamon, salt, maple syrup and olive oil. Mix these ingredients well until it forms a loose dough. Also, leave around ¾ cup for the topping.
2Next, prepare n 8×8 inch of a baking pan and spray it with non-stick cooking oil. Then, pour the crust mixture on top of the pan. Make sure you spread the mixture evenly. After that, you may add the blueberry mixture on top of the crust mixture.
3Now, it is time for you to bake the mixture in an oven over 350 Fahrenheit-degree or 180 celsius-degree. It takes time around 27 to 30 minutes until the top of the mixture turn golden brown. After that, you may turn off the heat and take it out of the oven.
Healthy Breakfast Blueberry Oat Crumble Bars are perfect for you to enjoy in the Sunday morning. If you get bored with the usual breakfast meal, then you can use this as your alternative meal that is very easy to make and comes very handy. Besides, it also contains many healthy nutrients that can help to boost your energy.