- 3 ripe medium size peaches, pit them, cut them into halves and then quarters
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries, hull it
- 1 vanilla bean, use the seeds only
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt, use vanilla or plain flavor
- 2 teaspoon of maple syrup, when using plain yogurt, optional
- 1 cup of ice cubes, optional
1Slit the vanilla bean lengthwise and extract the seeds using a small knife. Set aside. Wash and rinse the strawberries and dry it using paper towels. Prepare a blender or smoothie maker and toss all of the ingredients. Blend the whole things on high speed for around 40 seconds or until it gets smooth texture. Serve immediately on glasses.
- It is also possible not to use the ice cubes. Simply, prepare the entire ingredients and put them in separated bowls. Place each ingredient into a bowl and transfer the bowls to the fridge, Freeze for around 4 hours before you start blending. It gives you the right amount of chill without using ice cubes, which means add water to your smoothie.
- You can also add some water into the smoothie if you want it thinner. However, it will change the taste as well. If you like thin, it is preferable to use Greek yogurt with vanilla flavor as it is sweetened and it is still consistent with the vanilla taste for the vanilla seeds. However, it is also recommended to use honey to add some sweetness to your smoothie. This alternative is often agreeable for kids.
- This smoothie is rich in minerals, vitamins, proteins, and other positive things you can imagine. It is perfect for breakfast and after a workout while it is appropriate to drink by kids to adult. This smoothie is a powerful drink to regenerate your cells especially during healing process.
- Blending the entire ingredients will remove the chill and add warmness in it. If you take a long process to blend everything, you may as well lose many of the rich minerals and vitamins. Therefore, make sure to use the right speed, the right blade, and the right blender to make fast and efficient process.
- In alternative to strawberry, raspberry will make an excellent replacement. It has similar taste and texture, and it contains approximately the same positive nutrients as well. You can also add some mangos in the recipes for a little twist and tropical taste. This recipe tastes great without honey or sugar for adults.